Comment on page
What is TinyChain?
A brief overview
TinyChain is a single platform for cloud applications.
TinyChain provides a basic set of cloud data structures, like tables, tensors, and a graph database, as well as security using OAuth 2 and elliptic-key cryptography, in a single runtime that enables developers to prototype a new API in minutes and scale it without rewriting.
Some key features are:
- Automatic cross-service transactions
- Automatic replication
- Automatic concurrency (multithreading)
- Automatic GPU acceleration
- Stateful machine learning models with automatic memory management, even for large datasets
- GPU-accelerated graph database
- Hypothetical queries, which allow a developer to explore the consequences of a database update without committing the update
- GDPR-compliant blockchain*
- Object-relational mapping*
* coming soon
Follow our handy guides to get started on the basics as quickly as possible:
Learn the fundamentals of TinyChain to get a deeper understanding of its functionality: